Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The SREAP aims to build both internal and external growth by
introducing economic security, physical, and emotional health geared towards youth
ages 14-18. The goal of WCYB's SREAP is to provide messages to youth that
normalizes the optimal health and behavior of avoiding non-marital sexual activity.
There are three expected outcomes related to this goal. They are:
* In the program year, students will demonstrate significantly greater growth
from pre-(baseline) to post-(completion of the program) in their knowledge,
1) risk avoidance skills,
2) healthy life skills and protective factors, and
3) reduced high risk behaviors.
* In the program year, students will demonstrate improvement from pre- to
post-project participation in their conflict management, relationship skills
and improved workplace readiness skills.
* At the end of the program year students will report improvements from pre to
post-project participation in: 1) their sense of purpose and positive view of
personal future, and
2) the health of their relationships;