Fall Youth Employment Applications are now available to be downloaded. Please make sure all original documents requested below are returned during the week of September 23rd thru September 26th between the hours of 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm to the Youth Bureau, room 307. SUBMISSION OF AN APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ELIGIBILTY OR EMPLOYMENT INTO THE PROGRAM. EMPLOYMENT IS COMPETITIVE.
PHYSICAL APPLICATIONS The Youth Bureau 2013 Fall After-school Employment applications will be available from Monday, September 9th through Thursday, September 12th from 3-4pm in the following locations:
- City Hall Youth Bureau 3rd floor – Room 308
- MV STRONG Program at MVHS Room 237
- WWDAY Program Room LL21 at Thornton High School
- A.B.DavisMiddle School – Guidance Office
- Longfellow Middle School – Guidance Office
Youth who are Mount Vernon residents aged 14-18 currentlyattending school are encouraged to pick up an application. They must be returned to the Youth Bureau beginning Monday, September 23rd and ending on Thursday, September 26th, 2013 between 3pm and 4pm.